Where I teach
I offer regular weekly classes, private sessions, workshops and courses in several locations in Wellington.
HealthFit Collective, Clyde Quay Wharf on the waterfront
~Restorative yoga - 7pm Monday
~Vinyasa flow - 12:30pm Tuesday
Yoga for Trampers, TTC Hall, 4 Moncrieff Street, Mt Victoria
~5:45pm Wednesday No class 2 - 23 August 2017
I can provide yoga classes onsite at your workplace and designed to meet the specific needs of your group or workplace at affordable rates. Past clients include Hutt Valley DHB and Te Kura (The Correspondence School). Contact me for more details.
Private one-to-one sessions
Private sessions are great way to focus on yoga that is specific to your body. You might be interested in:
- A personalised plan for home yoga practice.
- Trying yoga for the first time and feeling more comfortable without the pressure of following along in a group class.
- Getting back to a regular exercise and yoga routine after a long break.
- Learning how to adapt poses for your body whether it's because of injuries, aches & pains, or other health issues.
- Or just because it would be fun!
Private sessions are one hour long. You can book just one session or as many as you like. I can come to your office or home, or you can visit me at HealthFit Collective. If you want to know if a private session is right for you, just get in touch.
Yoga for Trampers