Where I teach
I offer regular weekly classes, private sessions, workshops and courses in several locations in Wellington.
Monday 7pm ~ Restorative yoga @HealthFit Collective, Clyde Quay Wharf on the waterfront
Tuesday 12:30pm ~ Vinyasa flow @HealthFit Collective, Clyde Quay Wharf on the waterfront
Wednesday 5:45pm ~ Yoga for Trampers @TTC Hall, 4 Moncrieff Street, Mt Victoria
Friday 7:15am ~ Vinyasa flow @Level 1, 14 Blair Street, Mt Victoria
I can provide yoga classes onsite at your workplace and designed to meet the specific needs of your group. This could be a one-off workshop, weekly classes or an introductory package. Contact me for more details.
Private one-to-one sessions
Private sessions are great way to focus on yoga that is specific to your body. You might be interested in:
- A personalised plan for home yoga practice.
- Trying yoga for the first time and feeling more comfortable without the pressure of following along in a group class.
- Getting back to a regular exercise and yoga routine after a long break.
- Learning how to adapt poses for your body whether it's because of injuries, aches & pains, or other health issues.
- Or just because it would be fun!
You can book just one session or as many as you like. I can come to your office or home in the Wellington CBD, or you can visit me at HealthFit Collective. If you want to know if a private session is right for you, just get in touch.
Yoga for Trampers